Review: Skinkissed Vitamin C Serum


This is my first product review, which I am so excited to share with you guys! A couple of weeks ago, Skinkissed were kind enough to get in touch with me and send me a bottle of their Vitamin C Facial Serum to try out and see what I thought of it.

Beauty products containing Vitamin C are in a higher demand as we are becoming aware of the health benefits of using natural ingredients in cosmetics and skincare products. Particularly Vitamin C; strengthening the skin to protect from UV rays, speeding up the healing of scars and boosting collagen, all while being a completely natural element in our beauty regimes. 

Skinkissed's serums main active ingredients; Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen combine to achieve natural and healthy looking skin. 

The benefits of Vitamin C and Skinkissed's Serum include:
• Hydrating dry and dull skin
• Minimising acne marks and scars
• Reducing wrinkles, fine lines & blemishes
• Leaving skin feeling soft & fresh 
•  Creating a perfect base for makeup application
I have been applying this serum twice daily, using about 3-4 drops to cover my face and neck both morning and night, and began to see the results just a few days after my first application. The bottle is RRP £39.95 and 20ml in size, but with such a small amount being needed each day this product will last me a long time. The serum contains no oil, so I haven't received any breakouts since I began using the product, which for me is usually quite common when changing up my beauty products.
So my overall thoughts;
Positives: Has dramatically reduced acne scars and faded my dark marks, the serum leaves me with an increased glow and hydrated face before applying make-up. The bottle is a convenient size for traveling and the applicator is useful for minimising any excess serum being wasted.

Negatives: The serum can be quite sticky when applying, meaning I have to wash my hands before applying anything else to my face. This is also a personal opinion, but I believe the packaging could be branded better to promote the serums Vitamin C ingredient as it is the products unique selling point, but not the first thing visible on the label.
I am really happy with the results I have seen so far and the comments I have seen from others who have tried and tested this product. I look forward to continuing using Skinkissed's Vitamin C Serum as part of my daily skincare routine. 

Have any of you tried this product? If so, what did you think of it?
Thanks for reading!
-Amelia x

*This product was sent to me by the team over at Skinkissed UK, all opinions are my own*