being a tourist


Liverpool: The Albert Docks



Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door




Weston Shore




Living in the UK means I spend most of my summer sat inside from the cold and rain that we usually have. Although this summer has been a bit different, the sun has made an appearance, and as I recently passed my driving test it means I've been able to discover a few beautiful locations that I will definitely be visiting again. 

I love feeling like a tourist because I love travelling and exploring so much. I just love the feeling of walking around with my camera in my hands, even more when I get to drag my brother round with me. (He really doesn't appreciate tourists)

These are a few of the photos I took while out and about over the last 2 weeks. Its such a shame that these places are not done justice, because they are so often seen in horrible rainy weather. 
As I am writing this it is currently poring it down outside, and there has even been thunder and lightning this morning. I guess the great British summer is over.

Heres to Autumn