Busy Busy

just some things I've been up to this week and unnecessary things I've brought...

- had our short film shown on a cinema screen as part of Southampton film festival, winning award for best actor and visited the sweetest picture house cinema 



- spent more money on candles and photo frames. 
Silver Photo Frame - Tkmaxx
Cactus Candle- Tiger Stores
Fairy Lights- Amazon
Green Jar - Tkmaxx



- ate a whole bar of Hershey's cookies and cream...


- brought the DVD of one of the best books I've ever read. Love the film adaptation. John Green is incredible


-took my favourite pup for a walk and filmed it.. 
just messing around with my camera


- and finally committed to a winter coat. i don't know why it took me so long but a/w 14 gave me too many nice ones to choose from..
coat- New Look
scarf- Dorothy Perkins


for more photo's.. mainly of my feet (i don't know why i do that) check out my instagram feed