New York City: a collection of photographs


I love cities. More than you can imagine, I love the busyness of always being around people, the buildings, the Landmarks, the backdrop for an incredible photograph. Set me loose in a city with my Nikon and you won't see me for days. Here a few of my favourites from the concrete jungle that is New York City.

Radio City Music Hall, Midtown Manhattan
Ground Zero, Lower Manhattan
The Metropolitan Museum, Upper East Side, Manhattan
The Brooklyn Bridge,  New York City
39th Ave at 29th St, Long Island City, New York
 36th Avenue Station, Long Island City, New York
Top of the Rock view, Manhattan
Top of the Rock view, Manhattan
Top of the Rock View, Manhattan
Times Square, Theatre District, Manhattan
Elis Island Ferry, Jersey City, New York
Central Park Ice Rink, 830 5th Ave, Manhattan
Central Park, Manhattan, New York
Central Park, Manhattan, New York
Central Park, Manhattan, New York

To see what else I got up to in New York, follow my Instagram account