Exeter.


After a spontaneous decision to visit my friend Holly at university in Exeter, I booked my train tickets and was all set for my 24 hours catching up with a close friend, and exploring this lovely city.


The last time I had seen Holly, the sun was shining and we were eating lunch down on Portsmouth seafront. The setting this time was very different, after 2/3 month apart and a whole new season approaching, the weather was cold and raining but it didn't stop me having a lovely time sightseeing and shopping with a good friend. 




In true Holly and Milly style we found the loveliest little coffee shop to get our caffeine fix before more shopping.







Although my trip was quick and the weather was rubbish, I had a lovely time visiting my best friend and exploring Exeter. I can't wait until next time when Holly comes to visit me in Brighton.

-Milly x



Keep up with me on Instagram!