2015 Highlights


2015 was a crazy year full of adventures for me. I visited some incredible places, saw more of the world, met new people, enjoyed time with close friends, turned 18 and moved away from home. Looking back over the year and all I can think of are happy times, which is something I've struggled to find a lot of over the last few New Years. Each month offered me something different, so here are a few of my highlights...




January: Starting off my New Year in New York was the perfect beginning to 2015, an incredible trip that involved a family wedding, lots of sightseeing, shopping, and valuable time with all of my siblings from across the globe.


February: A short but sweet trip to Los Angeles with college friends was the perfect way to get some sunshine after a cold christmas in New York. Staying up in the California hills, visiting the New York Film Academy, Universal Studios, Sony Studios, Santa Monica, and bumping into a few of my favourite British YouTubers.


March: Celebrating the wedding of my Wonderful Mum and Step Dad with lots of friends and family, after they tied the knot in New York City Hall on New Years Eve 2014.


April: Finally legal in the UK, celebrating with my family and friends was so lovely, and I was completely spoilt! Also received the gift of a lifetime which is also one of my highlights of this year...


May: The end of college, although I was sad to be leaving, college was such a fun experience for me. Our media exhibition at the end of the course was stressful but a great experience with some lovely people. 


June: My little brother leaves school, and looks incredibly smart on his prom day. An emotional day for the family, but a lovely celebration on a lovely summery day.


July: The most incredible present my parents could have ever gotten me- a flight to Canada to visit my best friend. It really was an incredible trip, spending time with Faye and her wonderful family. They made me feel as welcome as they did back in the UK 5 years ago, I can't wait until I visit again.


August: Back in the UK, a short, rainy and cold surfing trip with my besties to Croyde in Devon. The weather was horrible but it didn't stop us surfing everyday and road tripping to Minehead and around Devon. Even better, we are planning a trip back for 2016.


September: One of the most nerve wracking but exciting moments of my life. Moving away from home to my favourite place; Brighton. I was lucky enough to find a house with 6 of the loveliest people. Freshers was crazy, and gave me the opportunity to bond with my new housemates. They made the whole moving away from home experience so easy for me, and I couldn't have picked better people myself.


October: After a month of being away from each other, these lovely girls came to Brighton to stay for Halloween. It might have been a messy night, but never the less we had fun. Followed by breakfast at The Breakfast Club the next day.


November: A last minute trip to Exeter booked to see the lovely Holly. Although I was only there for less than 24 hours it gave us just enough time to catch each other up on our new uni lives, while finding some of the loveliest little coffee shops and indie stores Exeter has to offer.


December: Celebrating all of the crazy thing that have happened over 2015 with these lovelies. Couldn't have wished for a better bunch to welcome in 2016 with.


2015, I love you, you'll be missed


Keep up with me in 2016 on Instagram 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14800845/?claim=r9rhm5b7c5x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>