BRIGHTON SNAPS


Recently I've been finding it hard to find the time to take my camera out and spend a day shooting around Brighton, although I've been snapping like crazy with my phone. I've started to take a few pictures a day so I can remember my time living in Brighton properly. Its so easy to snap a picture and quickly upload it to Instagram/Facebook where I can then share with friends and family and also keep them in one place for when I want to go back and view them. Im promising myself that I will get back out with my camera again soon. But for now here are my Brighton snaps.


Brighton Bandstand.
One evening while Jodie was staying we walked along the sea front up to the bandstand, we just so happened to get there just in time to watch the sunset. I couldn't resist taking this photo of Jodie as she herself snapped away at the beautiful view


Somewhere near the seafront.
I have a fascination with the houses in Brighton, they all have so much character. I spend a lot of my time when I wander around Brighton thinking to myself 'I could see myself living there' or 'one day I'll buy a house like this in Brighton'. 


Over the railway.
I decided to go for a walk, but ended up on the other side of the railway tracks. The walk ended up being about 2 hours longer than I anticipated... I live somewhere in the middle left distance of this image. I was very lost.


A place I call home.
As much as its becomes messy and I have adult responsibilities to hoover and dry my own washing in it, I love my uni room. So much so that I wrote a blog post on it (My university room). When its sunny its such a lovely space to be in, the room is warm and I can open my double windows and let the sun shine in. Something about this particular day made me really appreciate it and therefore photograph it.


Bagelman, Duke Street.
A place where I spend too much time and too much money. But they do the best bagels I've ever eaten.

I think I might start to make my Brighton snaps a reoccurring feature on my blog, as I take so many that I want to be able to share. Let me know what you think in the comments.

- Amelia