Paris snaps.


It might have been 2 weeks ago now, but I still can't stop thinking about how much I loved Paris. Although I was equipped with my Nikon and trusty 35mm lens, there were many occasions during the trip when my camera was not to hand and I couldn't resist the opportunity to capture those little moments. So here are some of the unofficial 'snaps' as I like to call them.




There is something about Parisian architecture that makes it so aesthetically pleasing. I spent a lot of the trip fixated on the beautiful buildings, constantly telling Sam which one I would like to live in one day, and then changing my mind as soon as we walked around the corner and saw another beautiful city street.



I didn't really appreciate this view as we walked away from the Eiffel Tower until I got to this point and glanced back. It was the first time I'd seen it from top to bottom in full view, and although it was our last full day in Paris I'd never felt more like I was actually there. 

One of my favourite things about the trip was seeing how much Sam enjoyed having a camera in his hands. Photography is something I've always had a passion for and being able to shoot together, compare pictures and spend some time at each place we visited getting different shots was something I really enjoyed.




And finally a few from our day at Disneyland Paris, neither of us took our camera's so we could enjoy the rides and not lug them around our necks all day. The park is still as magical as I remember, and although Sam could not get his head around how much I wanted to see the princesses I think he still enjoyed himself.

Thanks for reading
Amelia x