It's Been a While



If you're a student blogger like me right now, you'll understand what it's like trying to post regularly while drowning in deadlines. For the last 5 weeks I have had either one of two deadlines each week, so instead of blogging I have been focusing on getting myself to the end of the semester with minimal breakdowns. Unfortunately endless days in the university library doesn't give me much to blog about, but luckily over those few weeks I've done a few things to update you on.



So as many of you know, earlier this spring I worked with Lucy from Raw Eden Beauty on her SS17 photoshoot. The main purpose of this shoot was for the images to be used at the Dorset Vegan Fair later this year. Working together with Lucy and her sister Krystle, we have managed to pull it off. The final promotional posters have been finished and are now up on display in the salon and the brochures are soon to be finished too! Of course I couldn't resist a little flat lay on the salon floor when I last went to get my bushy brows tided up! We are all so happy with them! View the full collection here: https://www.ameliagilmore.co.uk/raw-eden-beauty


I saw my absolute favourite duo Oh Wonder at their intimate London gig. Also the smallest show they have ever performed, which made the whole evening feel even more personal. We also got to hear a few new tracks from their upcoming album Ultralife. If you haven't heard their stuff, give them a listen, you wont be disappointed! 


Sam turned 21! In true student style, we celebrated with a bar crawl. I also made him guess where I was taking him with a few little clues before he opened the tickets. (It's a racing day at Goodwood Motor Circuit for anyone thats interested)


Helena came down from London for the day with her lovely flatmate Ciara, we spent a fortune on pic-n-mix, consumed too much sugar, then entertained ourselves in the North Laines photo booths... 


Also, I found a coffee shop in Brighton that sells all coffees for a pound. I felt like an absolute winner when I wandered into this place. It's called Coffe Fix on Western Road, so if you're local you should check them out!


Last but not least, after all those deadlines, presentations and endless library days we finished our second year of uni, celebrating with drinks on the beach and a night out. This year has been a tough one, with placements, new modules, housemates and all the rest but I am still sad to be saying goodbye to this crazy city and wonderful course mates for a few months. 

I head off to Amsterdam tomorrow, and have a jam packed June planned. So keep up to date with me on Instagram: @ameliagilmoreblog, as I will be using Insta Stories daily and will of course be posting on their as usual!


See you all soon!

Amelia x