Cin Cin, Hove | Restaurant Opening


I was invited to Cin Cin's new restaurant launch earlier this month. I hadn't visited their Vine Street restaurant before, but had seen their dishes popping up on my Instagram feed regularly. If you know me, you'll know how much I love Italian food, so I was super excited to see what they had on the menu.

I bumped into a few fellow Brighton Bloggers; Holly, Iva and Georgia, and got to meet the wonderful Amara too! It was a lovely evening filled with amazing food, plenty of prosecco and great company. Unfortunately I didn't photograph all of the dishes, but if you wish to visit the new Cin Cin restaurant, they are located at 60 Western Road, Hove, BN3 1JD.

Spaghetti carbonara with smoked eel and confit yolk.

I can't for the life of me remember what this dish was, but hey some kind of ravioli and pesto, so it was right up my street.

Sussex pork with crackling.

The part I had been waiting for; dessert, which was a twist of the classic Tirramisu but instead made with stout and appropriately named Beer-misu on the menu!

Some of the other dishes (not photographed) that we got to sample were; leek agnolotti with truffle potato and rosemary, chocolate mousse with beetroot ice-cream, the most delicious lamb cutlets and the one of the biggest antipasti boards I've ever seen!


If you're looking for an authentic Italian restaurant with a cosy, intimate dining experience then Cin Cin is the place for you. Also if you haven't visited their new Hove space yet, I highly recommend it!

A massive thank you to Cin Cin for hosting a wonderful evening! 

-Amelia 


*I was invited to this event by Cin Cin but all opinions and photographs in this blog post are my own*