Prague | A Photo Collection


I've finally handed in my last ever university assignment and I can give the posts in my drafts folder some love. I've been wanting to share my Prague photos for weeks now, so I am so glad to finally post this. Despite my impending deadlines and third-year stresses at the time, my two best friends and I decided that booking a city break to Prague would be a good idea (it was!). A girly getaway was the ideal way to celebrate us all turning twenty-one and Prague was a great city for us to explore. So here is a mini photo collection of some of my favourite shots from our trip. I have a food guide going up soon for anyone who is visiting this summer - we found so many quirky little spots that I'd love to share with you all.





(This little guys name is Charlie - he was too cute not to photograph and his owner was super friendly too)

(This will 100% be featured in my food guide! You can pretty much pick them up on EVERY corner, like a Starbucks in NYC but each place you try has a different variety of toppings and fillings)


































































Have you ever been to Prague before? What did you think?

- Amelia x