Hello Summer




Hello

Today I sat in my garden for nearly 5 hours with my good friend Izzi, eating watermelon, mainly talking about things that we want to do this summer instead of sitting at home watching Netflix originals and endless amounts of YouTubers. I mentioned to her how I had started a blog but deleted it as soon as I had published it. She told me that was ridiculous and that I should stop worrying about what people might think about it and just do it for myself. So here I am. Starting again.

Okay so I'm sat here talking to no one, hoping that I will make my mind up and decide on a theme for this blog. Maybe I should tell you a bit about myself...

I am a British Media, Photography and soon to be Film student with an obsession with the colour mint green. I want to see as much of the world as I can, starting with America. My favourite place is Minehead beach, and I have an addiction to ice tea.

My aim is to post weekly blog posts based on lifestyle, photography and film/product reviews.

by the way this is me:

Come say hello!


Instagram

http://instagram.com/justmilly_

Twitter



♥ 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13210933/?claim=4sfhqrunvbv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>