Be Back Soon



Today I said goodbye to my beautiful best friends Jodie and Helena, before I head to New York for Christmas tomorrow. We spent the day exchanging Christmas gifts, watching Elf, drinking coffee, walking around the Winchester Christmas market and celebrating early birthdays as I will be away for Jodie's 18th (sad face, but yay for NYC).

We celebrated Jodie's birthday early yesterday with Lucy, Laura and Ellen. Eating pizza and ice skating. I got into a really festive mood, and I think it started to hit me that this is my last Christmas build up at home, as I will be away at University for most of December next year (hopefully) while these guys stay for their Art Foundation year.

We brought Jodie an Instax mini 8 in pink for her birthday, and she loved it! (we know her so well). So of course we took a super Christmassy picture on it. It's made me really want to buy one for myself...


Jodie turns 18 tomorrow, and i'll be on a plane. I hope she has the best day because she deserves the world. I know she has lots of lovely present's coming her way, and I can't wait to see her as soon as I get back for a coffee date and a massive catch up.




Just an update on my life. I hope to post while I am away, but if not I will have lots of pictures to share when I am back. We have so much planned, and I am beyond excited to see my Brother who is currently living in New Zealand when we arrive. Although in true Gilmore/Thorn style we have had a dilemma with the flights and turns out he is arriving 24 hours ahead of us... oops. Nevermind! Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy happy Birthday to the lovely Jodie x

What I am wearing:
Boots: Topshop
Dress: Boohoo
Coat: Zara
Necklace: Accessorize
Bag: Denia Market (Spain)
Nails: Avon (stardust: crystallised pink)