Christmas in the city

  


                             
This is the first time I've ever been away from home for Christmas time, but honestly I love it. As much as I absolutely love Christmas Day and the build up in England, with all my family traditions, I'm loving making new traditions and celebrating in a new way, and believe me, New York is definitely the place to be celebrating. I'm am yet to visit the top of the rock, but the Rockefeller centre, Radio City Music Hall and of course the famous Christmas tree and ice skating rink look absolutely magical. The whole place is perfect! Obviously I am missing having a Christmas tree and opening presents on Christmas morning, but this is honestly the best present anyone could have given me (if you know me well you'll know how much I've dreamt about being here). 

                             

The weather hasn't been too bad although it began to rain yesterday, which to me is perfect. I can't get over how magical it makes the city look. I don't know how anyone could get fed up of this place, I love it here and I still have so much left to see. 

                                 Follow my Instagram for more nyc updates: justmilly_