Guildford.


After so many weeks of exams, coursework, and exhibitions, myself and Holly felt the need for a spontaneous drive somewhere different. After a catch up over a pitcher of Pimms, we decided that Guildford was the place. 


In my trusty little car, we set off. (Little did I know my car exhaust was on the verge of breaking, and had to be replaced 2 days later, oops)






Lunch and cocktails // Bill's Guildford.


Amaretto sour // Raspberry & Rosehip Collins




So our plan was to shop in the afternoon, eat good food and then find the Cathedral. On our way to the Cathedral we took a wrong turning after laughing and talking too much, putting us back on the road to Southampton. So we never got to see it, but theres always next time. On the plus we got to see the prettiest summer sunset on the way home. 




For more of my Guildford snaps follow my Instagram



-Milly