Media Production.


For the last 2 years I have been completing a Level 3 Media Production course, to expand my knowledge and push my creativity. The course has inspired further pathways for me, and encouraged me to pursue Media Production at University. The course has been challenging and extremely rewarding, with trips to LA and London and exhibition visits. I have been lucky enough to meet and work with other talented individuals, inspiring the work I have produced.

Here is a sample of some of the work I've created on this course:

/Photography Unit/


/Graphics Unit/



/Social Media Unit/





You can view the final published website here: http://5agi1504.wix.com/photolio-two

/Music and Talk Radio Unit/


/Audio- Visual Advertising/



/Exhibition/
Showreel presented at the final exhibition, all work is my own.


I now have an instagram for the Justmilly blog, follow here:


or for my personal instagram:


also check out my YouTube Channel: