Welcome to Blogmas!


As you can guess from the title of this post, I'm doing Blogmas! (already a day late, but I promise I'm going to try my best) Even though I've been listening to Michael BublĂ© and watching ELF since beginning of November, I'm so ready for the build up to Christmas to start.

Christmas has always been one of my favourite times of the year so I thought I'd give Blogmas a go! As I'm still studying and working across December I will be posting weekly or clusters of Blogmas posts. That way you won't have to read all about my lectures, deadlines and the stress of working in retail over the holidays.

I think the toughest aspect of Blogmas for me will be taking photos for my posts, it’s so hard to get the right lighting when by the time I get home its pitch black. I’m a little bit of a perfectionist as I don't like to use stock images or other peoples photographs on my blog, but we'll see how it goes!

Amelia x